Stay from £169 per night Two Night Pawfect Retreat
The much-loved rolling hills, green pastures, rugged coastline and majestic moorland of the Scottish Borders make for some of the most bewildering views and the best walking country in the British Isles.
With more than 1,500 km of dedicated walking trails offering something for everyone, it’s not only a dog’s paradise, but also the perfect way to see the charm and character of the Borders in all its glory. Whether you want to hot foot the entire length of the Borders Abbey Way or merely fit in a few circular walks during your stay, Ednam House offers a comfortable home from home from which to base yourself.
With a range of dog-friendly bedrooms there’s no need to leave anyone behind.
Your package includes:
- Comfy classic dog-friendly bedroom based on two people sharing
- A delicious two-course dinner on one evening (£30 per person dinner allowance included)
- A full Scottish breakfast for two each morning
- Freshly prepared packed lunch to take away on one day
- Doggy treats and welcome pack on arrival
Stay from £169 per night based on a two-night break with two people sharing a standard room. Offer subject to availability.
Stay longer for less. Add an extra night on a B&B basis from just £99 per night.
Book direct and choose from either a complimentary cream tea for two on arrival or a £10 food and drink voucher to spend during your stay.