Here at the Robert Parker Collection, we take managing our guests and partners data as importantly as we do our own. We are committed to protecting the information that you share with us online, and explaining how we collect, process, and share that information. We provide you with the notice below in English only to avoid any misinterpretations caused by a language translation. If you do not understand any of the information presented, please contact us on email@example.com or if necessary, please seek the proper advice, or avoid use of this website.
Summary of Key Points
|Collection||We collect Personal Information about you that you provide to us or that we obtain while you are using the Site types of data collected on the site is dependant on the acceptance or rejection of Cookies via the sites Cookie Banner.|
|Protection||We employ reasonable and current technical, administrative, and physical safeguards that are designed to prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and designed to ensure correct use of Personal Information.|
|Use||We use Personal Information to provide you with services from the Robert Parker Collection and affiliates Web Sites, to build features and navigation that will make the services available on the Site easier to use, to contact you about these services, and to send advertisements, marketing material or other offers that we think might be of interest to you.|
|Marketing and Choices||We will market to you on the basis of legitimate interest under the UK data and GDPR rules. However, you have control on how we use Personal Information for marketing. You can exercise your control in any marketing you receive to refuse further communications.|
|Sharing||We do not share your data with any other 3rd parties.|
|Access and Data Subject Rights||We understand that you may want to change, access, or delete your Personal Information. You may do so by accessing your profile or by contacting us.
To exercise you rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
|Children||Persons under the age of 16 are not eligible to use any services on Our Sites.|
|Contact Us||Should you have any questions, concerns or comments, please contact email@example.com|
Personal Information We Collect About You on our Website https://www.robertparkercollection.co.uk, via marketing activities and / or via Software services utilised by Robert Parker Collection
We collect your Personal Information on the Site to enhance the services we offer you, maintain and improve the Site, protect the security of you and Our Sites and Robertparkercollection.co.uk, comply with legal obligations, and inform you about other services and products that may be available through us, our affiliated companies, or through our marketing alliances. We collect Personal Information about you when you interact with or utilize services offered on this Site, such as:
- Creating a profile with us via the contact forms
- Postal or billing address
- E-mail address
- Telephone or mobile number
- Consenting to marketing communications
- Applying for a job
- Submitting comments, reviews, or other user-generated content
- Connecting or interacting with us through social networks (e.g., Facebook, Google+, Twitter); or
- Requesting customer or technical support.
Further Personal Information that can be collected via the use of Robert Parker Collection Software includes:
- Postal or billing address
- E-mail address
- Telephone or mobile number
- Payment card information
- Government identification (e.g., passport identification to verify traveller identities) Location via IP address
- Device being used (for our mobile site)
- Cookies and similar technologies
- Other relevant data.
Even if you do not provide us with any Personal Information, we collect certain non-personal information about how you use our Site. This information cannot identify you and is used for statistical purposes only.
Use and Sharing of Personal Information
We only process and share your Personal Information, including sharing with service providers or other external entities, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil your requests and meet our legitimate business and legal objectives. When we disclose Personal Information to external entities to perform services for us, we establish by contract that they may access your Personal Information only for the purposes of performing those services. We may also use what we know about you to offer you other products and services. We may combine your online information with information collected from offline or online sources, or information we already have. We may also use and disclose certain Personal Information to our affiliated companies and others for any purpose allowed by law.
We generally process and may disclose your Personal Information to others to:
- Provide you with products and services, including authenticating authorized users, and marketing our products and services.
- Perform certain services or other transactions initiated by you. E.g. Room Bookings
- Respond to your questions, complaints, or reviews of our product or services.
- Send you communications about online transactions, sales information, ads and promotions, electronic newsletters, or other notices you requested or offers tailored to you.
- Enable our advertisers, where appropriate, to provide you with more personalized content, and track the effectiveness of certain advertising campaigns.
- Comply with applicable law, obey judicial orders, cooperate with law enforcement authorities, or prevent any suspected illegal activities.
- Help us run our business; or
- For any other everyday business purposes, such as product development and Site administration.
Processing Basis and Consequences
- Necessary to provide information or otherwise carry out the performance of a contract with you as an individual or as an employee of a customer utilising Robert Parker Collection Hotel services.
- Our legitimate interests, including:
- Customer relationship management and other forms of marketing and analytics.
- Fraud prevention, misuse of company IT systems, or money laundering.
- Physical, IT, and network perimeter security.
- Internal investigations; and
- Intended mergers and acquisitions.
- Room Booking and Hotel services
- Compliance with legal obligations and/or defence against legal claims, including those in the area of labour law, social security, and data protection, tax, and corporate compliance laws.
- Protection of the vital interests of any individual.
- Performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us; and
- Consent, as permitted by applicable law.
Providing us with Personal Information is voluntary, but your refusal to provide Personal Information for the above-mentioned purposes may affect our ability to fulfil our contractual obligations.
Your Rights Concerning your Personal Information
You have the following choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information:
- Marketing Communications. If you no longer wish to receive any marketing communications, remain on a mailing list to which you previously subscribed or receive any other communication from us, please follow the unsubscribe link in the relevant communication or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even after you opt-out or update your marketing preferences, we may still contact you for transactional or informational purposes. These include, for example, customer service issues, surveys on you experiences with your stay, or any questions regarding a specific reservation or payment.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies. Please review your browser or computer settings for certain cookies and see below to exercise certain choices regarding cookies.
Europe and certain other non-US jurisdictions maintain local data protection regulations that confer certain data protection rights on individuals. If applicable, and you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set out below.
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not Personal Information concerning you is processed, and, to request access to the Personal Information. The access information includes, among other things, the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal Information concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the Personal Information have been or will be disclosed. This is not, however, an absolute right, and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access. You may have the right to obtain a copy of your Personal Information undergoing processing.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate Personal Information about you. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete Personal Information completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): Under certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of Personal Information concerning you, and we may be obligated to erase that Personal Information.
- Right to restriction of processing: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing your Personal Information. In that case, your data will be marked and may only be processed by us for certain limited purposes.
- Right to data portability: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the Personal Information about you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit that data to another entity without hindrance from us.
- Right to object: Under certain circumstances, and at any time, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your Personal Information by us, and we can be required to no longer process your Personal Information.
Where permitted by applicable law, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority.
Security of Your Information
We maintain reasonable technical, electronic, and organizational security procedures to maintain the security of Personal Information and safeguard Personal Information against unauthorised or unlawful processing and/or against accidental or unlawful loss, alteration, disclosure or access. Our security procedures include contractual terms with any contractors, agents or data processors that require such entities to protect the security and confidentiality of Personal Information in accordance with our standards. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit. It is your responsibility to safeguard any email or password that you have created or used in connection with any service or site and to notify us if you ever suspect that the security and confidentiality of such email or password has been compromised in any way.
Retention and Storage of Your Information
We will maintain Personal Information for as long as we are required to do so by applicable law(s), or for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) described above for which it is processed. We will delete Personal Information when it is no longer needed and/or take steps to properly anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified from it (unless we need to keep your information to comply with legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject) and, in any case, upon expiration of the maximum storage term set forth by applicable law.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16, and users under the age of 16 should not submit any Personal Information to us. If we have actual knowledge that Personal Information about a child under 16 years old has been collected, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this Personal Information.
Email: email@example.com Or
RPC Hotels Ltd
1. Definitions and Interpretation
|“Cookie”||means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Sites when you visit certain parts of Our Sites and/or when you use certain features of Our Sites;|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);|
|“Personal Data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Robert Parker Collection – registered as RPC (Hotels) reg number 11809239.|
2. Information About Us
Our Sites owned and operated by Us, Robert Parker Collection.
By using Our Sites, you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Sites for website usage insights and advertising purposes. By collecting this data, we can continually improve the website experience. These cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer by your web browser. They are not computer programs, and they can’t read any other information saved on your hard drive. They can’t spread viruses or obtain sensitive user information such as email addresses and credit card numbers.
All Cookies used by and on Our Sites are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Sites, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Sites, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Sites and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies
Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Sites such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies
It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Sites, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Sites and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
- Third Party Cookies
Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Sites, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Sites.
- Session Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Sites until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
Cookies on Our Sites are not permanent and will expire as indicated in the table below.
For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
4. What Cookies Does Our Sites Use?
The following third-party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Provider|
|DoubleClick||These cookies identify user sessions, passing information back to Google Analytics. With this information, we can improve the website experience.||https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com/|
|Google Tag Manager||These cookies identify user sessions, passing information back to Google Analytics. With this information, we can improve the website experience.||Google.com|
|This cookie identifies user sessions, passing information back to Facebook’s advertising platform. This allows us to communicate the latest offers and events via Facebook and Instagram ads.||Facebook.com|
|Fullstory||To track and improve the use of the website||https://www.fullstory.com/|
|Omniconvert||Session cookies to provide specific web content to relevant users||https://www.omniconvert.com/|
|Response tap||Adds unique phone numbers so that calls derived from the website can be tracked||https://www.responsetap.com/|
Our Sites uses analytics services provided by Google.com, Facebook.com and Responsetap.com. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Sites is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Sites and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Sites, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Sites, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
The analytics service used by Our Sites use analytics Cookies to gather the required information. The analytics services used by Our Sites uses the following analytics Cookies:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Provider|
|Universal Analytics||These cookies identify user sessions, passing information back to Google Analytics. With this information, we can improve the website experience.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|Facebook Pixel||This cookie identifies user sessions, passing information back to Facebook’s advertising platform. This allows us to communicate the latest offers and events via Facebook and Instagram ads.||https://www.facebook.com/|
|Response Tap||This cookie identifies user sessions, passing information back to Response Tap’s reporting platform. This allows us to see which page a user made a phone call from.||https://www.responsetap.com/|
5. Profitroom, Online Booking Pages
- Cookies necessary for the operation of the website
Cookies necessary for the operation of the services available on the website, enabling the viewing of offers, making reservations, supporting security mechanisms, among others: authentication of users and detection of abuse.
- Analytical cookies
Cookies allow the collection of information about the user’s use of the website to optimize its functioning and to adapt to the user’s expectations.
- Marketing cookies
Cookies allow the display of marketing content tailored to user’s preferences, and the sending of notifications about marketing offers corresponding to their interests, including product information as well as information about services provided by the website administrator and third parties.
We pass accepted cookies via dataLayer:
Where can you find more information?
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Application Insights||vr-rpchotels||This identifies users who have agreed to be offered at a discount for joining the hotels newsletter database|
|Application Insights||_BEAcceptedCookies_rpchotels||Cookie in which all given consents are provided within the cookie files|
|Google Tag Manager||Google Tag Manager||https://google.com|
|Universal Analytics||Universal Analytics||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
In addition to the controls that We provide on Our Sites through the consent control on the Cookies Banner, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be Changed via your browser settings.
The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
Microsoft Internet Explorer: Delete and manage cookies (microsoft.com)
Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265